The tool Keyword Everywhere add search volume, CPC and competition data to all your favourite sites
- Google Search
- Google Trends
- Answer The Public
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Keyword Shitter
- Moz Open Site Explorer
The Keywords Everywhere tool is your free extension tool for finding keywords for your blogs or website content with high volume or Cost Per Click rate. You can install it on both browser Chrome and Firefox. One of the best parts is of this free tool is that it very helpful for Google to search keyword volume, CPC and competition data on different websites.
If you are a digital marketer, writer, blogger or all-around content enthusiast that’s exhausted of the back and forth steps in SEO keyword research, this free extension tool “Keyword Everywhere” going to save your time and money. You can save time and research the content you want to publish while looking for a search volume from a different. This tool which helps you to search for long-tail phrases along with their correct search volume, Cost Per Click and competition data.
How Do Keywords Everywhere The Free Extension Tool Work?
Through this free extension tool, you don’t have to switch among your keyword tool. It is one of the best Best Blogging Tools for bloggers to make money online.
Keywords Everywhere facilitate to make the process easy to search for the right keywords for your audience. Just click on one of the following browser preference you want to ‘Install for Chrome’ or ‘Install for Firefox’.
Offer a farewell to the endless hours you spent on researching and comparing keywords on different websites. This tool effortlessly appends search volume data, Cost Per Click and competition data on top of the edge of your preferred keyword research tool. After this, you are easily able to view all your preferred search volume data in real-time you want. As you do search on Google, Soolve, Ubersuggest, Google Analytics more you can easily view, and decide your own you want to rank your keywords on Google.
The tool also permits you to access the keyword metrics for a different directory also allows you to download the list in Excel, CSV or PDF file formats.
You can also visit: Best Ways to Make Money Online in Pakistan
The Sites that Keywords Everywhere Free Extension Tool Recently Supports To:
- Google.com: On Google, the data is shown right under the search textbox, you can see proper search volume data, Cost Per Click and competition data.
- Google Search Console: In this, the data is shown in the Search Analytics page
- In this Google Analytics: the Queries pages data is shown in the Organic and Search Engine Optimization
- The “Google Trends”: record shown in the queries widget
- One more tool Google Keyword Planner: file displayed in a new column
- Google Search: data shown under the primary keyword as well as related searches
- YouTube: records shown under the search box
- Amazon: records shown under the search box
- eBay: records shown under the search box
- Etsy: files shown under the search box
- UberSuggest: records shown next to in this remarkable keyword suggestion tool
- AnswerThePublic.com: data displayed in a popup on each spoke of the wheel, data also shown in the alphabetical orders
- Soovle.com: records shown near to every keyword all over the page
- KeywordShitter.com: files shown under the main text area near to keywords
- Majestic: Anchor Text Report
- Moz Open Site Explorer: Anchor Text Report
I love this tool “Keywords Everywhere” This free extension tool is so amazing! Where you can quickly see proper search volume data, average Cost Per Click and competition data from Google Keyword Planner API where you don’t need to spend time in Adwords. This free tool supports Google Search, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and many different research tools! The best for Digital Marketing.
If you like what you have read, make sure you don’t miss a single article!
This is Alizeh Rangoonwala. The name “Alizeh” is Persian name means “wind”. Am a Computer Scientist. I graduated from Iqra University. Am 24 years old girl.
My religion is humanity. Working as a freelancer. I am a professional writer who loves to write on different niches. Under any circumstances, I am a prompt and proficient, indeed – nearly a prolific – writer. I love discovering new approaches and applying them in new ways.
Why I started this site?
Online Earning blog that I started to document my experiences, reviews, and thoughts. I love helping newbies who wanna start blogging, work as a freelancer and earn online. Do follow me and share this website as much as you can so all students who really want to earn and work as a part-time freelancer can take benefit from my free guidance.